4.25.2013

Jill + Kyle {Real Love//Part One}

On a warm late July day I met Jill and loved so many things about her! Her detailed wedding binder {color coded and tabbed, of course!}, her amazing sense of style, her love of family, and most importantly, how excited she was when she talked about Kyle- it was as if I had made an immediate connection with her as a person and a client.

When I meet with a Bride {or couple} we generally have about a six month or longer window of time for planning. With Jill, the stars aligned and we were able to pull of one stunning wedding day in two months. For this destination wedding to Northern Minnesota, the fall colours were stellar, the couple was beaming, and the day was literally perfection.

The warmth and richness of this design was one of my favorites from last year. And artichokes??!? HELLO! Rarely do I have Brides that want to venture into them, but Jill loved the idea and we ran with it!

Throughout the day I couldn't help but have a continuous grin. Not because of the temperatures making it truly feel like an Indian Summer, but because of all the love that was happening that day. When I say that I am blessed with wonderful couples, I truly believe it is because God puts these couples in my path to remind me just how amazing true love is and how EACH of us deserve to find that happiness.



 
 
 
 
 


 





 


 
Don't you just love the color scheme?!? 

 


 

 



 











 
 
 

Take a peek on Monday to see the rest of this stunning wedding day as we talk about how to truly make a memorable reception for your guests! {Oh, and artichokes...I mean, COME ON!!}


Vendor Love: Style/Design/Concept: Johnny and Dottie || Floral Design: Johnny and Dottie || Photographer: Amber Engfer Photography || Venue: Blackberry Ridge Golf Course || Rentals: Ultimate Events || Arbor: Made by Bride's Uncle || Bride's Gown: Priscilla of Boston || Bridesmaid Attire: Dessy



No comments:

Post a Comment